Please read through the following terms and conditions prior to your purchase of any products. By using our website grannydoris.com (“Website”) to purchase the products and use our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Granny Doris may amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time. Your continued use of our services following such changes constitutes your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
- Price:The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on the Website. However, the sizes of fresh produce products may vary from the description offered on the Website and additionally, fresh produce prices often fluctuate due to weekly and seasonal availability. Granny Doris reserves the right to adjust the final bill after issuance of an online invoice on the Website and/or the order price presented or conveyed to you due to any stock shortages, special offers, substitution of nearest product or unforeseeable change of circumstances. Such adjustments shall be marked on the final bill presented to you at the time of delivery.
- Cancellation: After an order is placed, you may amend or cancel your order at any time up to 5pm of the day before your scheduled delivery date. However, please be advised to double check your orders before finalising your payment.
Granny Doris reserves the right to cancel an order, limit transactions, refuse service or terminate accounts registered on this Website at our discretion. Without limiting the foregoing, Granny Doris may impose transaction limits on the value of any orders made on this Website per day or during any period of time. Granny Doris shall not be liable to any customer of the Website in the event of any refusal of service or cancellation of order by Granny Doris.
- Delivery: Your order will be delivered to the address specified by you on the completed order form. Please note that Granny Doris’s delivery service is available in selected areas only. To check whether we offer delivery to your area, kindly refer to our Delivery Chart for more information. Granny Doris will deliver your order to the main entrance of the delivery address provided on the completed order form and may only carry your order into the delivery address or enclosed area / compound at the delivery address provided that you give Granny Doris personnel your consent, there is no obstruction of access and/or the said Granny Doris personnel believes it to be safe and reasonable to do so. This includes any house, office building, condominium, apartment, office area and particular floor and unit of the said office building, condominium and apartment. Upon acceptance of the products, you are the owner of the products and all risk in the products shall pass to you upon completed delivery.
All orders made are processed and dispatched within selected time slots as per the delivery schedules on the Website. Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your goods on time, we exclude liability for any failure to deliver and/or any delay to deliver caused by any events or circumstances beyond our control.
- Rejection: You may, at the time of delivery, reject any products delivered to you by providing a reason for such rejection including without limitation to the said products not being of merchantable quality, are defective, damaged and/or not fit for purpose. Granny Doris may refund to you the amount paid by you for the products in question, whether by way of a refund or purchase credits to be used for future purchases or exchange the product for the nearest substitute at Granny Doris’s discretion. Granny Doris shall not have further liability to compensate and/or pay to you any indirect, consequential or incidental loss, damage or expense arising from such damaged, spoilt or defective products other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for those products in question.
- Registration: To use the services provided by Granny Doris on this Website, you must register an account with a password and username (“Your Account”). You warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age when you use the Website to place any order of products on this Website and you agree to present valid identification, if requested by our delivery personnel at the time of delivery for verification purposes.
- Password:You are responsible for keeping the username and password of Your Account secure. You shall be solely responsible for the activities of any persons (whether authorised or unauthorised) using Your Account, including all transactions incurred through the use of the Website. Should there be any unauthorised use of Your Account (whether within your knowledge or reasonably expected to be within your knowledge), you must immediately notify Granny Doris in writing. All liability, loss, damage and expense howsoever arising from any unauthorised use of Your Account by any third parties and/or your failure to secure your username and password are expressly excluded by Granny Doris.
- Warranties of Use:You warrant to us that you will not purchase any products through the Website and/or from Granny Doris which may be harmful to you or any other third parties whom you have supplied or provided Granny Doris products to (“Third Parties”). This includes allergies whether within your knowledge or reasonably expected to be within your knowledge (including, without limitation, allergies to milk) and/or other medical conditions. You warrant that you will properly investigate whether ingredients of a product are suitable for your consumption and/or consumption of any Third Parties.
- Content of Website:Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the Website is up to date, Granny Doris provides access to this Website on an as is basis and makes no representation or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information, content and related graphics published on this Website. To the fullest extent allowable by law, you agree that Granny Doris and/or our employees will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss and damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
- Access to Website:We aim to offer you the best service possible, however we make no warranties that the website will be uninterrupted, free from viruses or error free. Your use of the Website is at your own risk. Your access to the Website may occasionally be limited for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new services. If a fault occurs in the service causing any disruption or errors in your order, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with Your Account details and/or order number and we shall rectify and/or attend to any concerns that you may have as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Acceptance: The use of the Website for the purchase of products from Granny Doris shall not be construed as a contract of any kind. Your order made through this Website is an offer to buy from Granny Doris and notwithstanding the issuance of an invoice by Granny Doris, the acceptance of the offer shall be upon confirmation of your order by Granny Doris, subject to your right to cancel in accordance with Clause 2 of these terms and conditions.
- E-Voucher:Granny Doris may in our absolute directions, withdraw or cancel an E-Voucher at any time. Granny Doris shall not be liable for any failure or your inability to use an E-Voucher for any reason. You warrant that your usage of any E-Voucher shall be in good faith and that you are the duly authorised recipient of the E-Voucher. If we reasonably believe there to be any unauthorised or unlawful use any E-Voucher, we may reject or cancel any E-Voucher and you agree that you will have no claim against us in respect of such rejection or cancellation.
- Intellectual Property:Granny Doris Premium Fruits Station is the proprietor of the Granny Doris trade name. All other trademarks, brand names, product names, copyrights and other intellectual property rights of products offered on this Website are the trademarks, brand names, product names, copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the respective holders. No permission is given by Granny Doris in respect of the use of any of them and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights. All elements of graphics, content, logos, designs, page headers, scripts, branding, and concept on the Website and/or bearing the Granny Doris trade mark, logo or brand name are the property of Granny Doris Premium Fruits Stationat all material times. Users may only reproduce or use our graphics, content, logos, designs, page headers, scripts, branding, concept and the Granny Doris trade mark, logo and brand name with our express written permission.
- Severability:Each of the terms and conditions herein shall be construed as independent of every other such restriction and provision to the effect that if any terms and conditions shall be determined to be invalid and unenforceable then such determination shall not affect any other terms and condition herein and all such other terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Governing Law:The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia notwithstanding your use of this Website from outside Malaysia.